TRA Road to Recovery
Road to Recovery Initiative
Here at TRA Collective our commitment to Charity and supporting those in need is something that is quite close to our hearts. Especially in these trying times with the current COVID-19 pandemic, increased awareness surrounding these integral organisations in our community is needed more than ever.
As such, we are proud to announce Kids Helpline as our first official Charity Partner.
- Kids Helpline is Australia’s only free, private and confidential 24/7 phone and online counselling service for young people aged 5 - 25
- Since 1991, Kids Helpline has assisted over 8 million kids and young people by providing counselling and emotional support during their critical moments of need
- Kids Helpline is predominantly funded by the community, and needs all the support they can get as demand for their service continues to increase
- “There was an increase in demand for Kids Helpline from Victoria of 28% between March and July 2020 compared to the same time in 2019, and it is reasonable to assume that kids in strife are turning to Kids Helpline in increased numbers due to the loss of their other support structures,” yourtown Chief Executive Officer Tracy Adams said.
Click HERE to donate directly to Kids Helpline: https://kidshelpline.com.au/donate
If you, or anyone you know, is ever in need, help is only a call, email or webchat away. Anytime, any reason. Go to https://kidshelpline.com.au/ for more info.
What does this partnership mean?
- Donation of 5% of proceeds from TRA Store purchases to Kids Helpline
- Regular charity drives / charity auctions with items donated by the TRA Collective Team and the TRAffiliates
- Customers submitting cards via TRA Grading will receive informative brochures with their returns in order to raise awareness for Kids Helpline
- Dedicated section for Kids Helpline in our regular Newsletter
TRA Collective Road to Recovery Archive
As mentioned above, Charity has always been a key component of the TRA Collective. Here is a look back at our community’s past endeavours at making a difference:
- Youth Mental Health charity drive: $10,195
- Australian Bushfires: $10,501
- Members mother Cancer Charity: $1225
- Frankston Hospital Children’s Ward: Nintendo Switch + assorted Pokemon toys/cards