TRA Collective Charity Drive
TRA COLLECTIVE COMMUNITY CHARITY DRIVE
Unfortunately we have had to make the tough decision to cancel the in person portion of our charity event. Following discussions amongst the TRA Collective team and with our event planners, it was deemed that the current COVID situation in Melbourne is far too unpredictable.
We are now instead running a Charity Drive over the next few months with the final goal of rasing 100k to support Kids Helpline.
100% of the funds raised through our Charity Drive will go DIRECTLY to Kids Helpline!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- 1st Edition Neo Genesis and TOPPS Chrome Series 1 booster packs are avaliable to be purchased through our store. For more information about these items see below.
- We will be running weekly Charity Auctions through our Facebook page.
- Limited Edition Charity Items will be for sale periodically, these will be announced through our social media pages so stay tuned so you won't want to miss out one these.
- Later in the year we will hold a charity Live stream with auctions, pack openings, giveaways and more. More information on this will be announced at a later date.
- You can also donate directly to our Charity Drive through the link above.
1st Edition Neo Genesis Packs:
- Price: $1500 AUD
- Each pack purchase gives you two (2) spots in our giveaway for 100 CGC Onyx Grading Slots
- Optional: Hit card from every pack can be graded through CGC Diamond for FREE
TOPPS Chrome Series 1 Packs:
- Price: $800 AUD
- Each pack purchase gives you one (1) spot in our giveaway for 100 CGC Onyx Grading Slots
All packs are sold out and have been shipped sealed to the customer.
PROUDLY SUPPORTING KIDSHELPLINE
Our chosen charity Kids Helpline does amazing work in the Australian community.
"Since 1991, Australia’s kids and young people have been turning to our professional, specialised counsellors, no matter who they are, where they live or what they want to talk about. Over this time, we have responded to over 8 million contacts. For some young people, connecting with Kids Helpline has been a life-saving experience, while for others it’s about practical help and emotional support at the critical moment they need someone to listen," CEO Tracy Adams.
More information about Kids Helpline and the great work they do can be found on their website kidshelpline.com.au