TRA GRADING UPDATE
THE RETURN OF PSA GOLD
Howdy all, there are some big grading updates on this one, so let's get right into it!
- PSA Gold has returned, and will be run at $50 AUD/card
- There is no minimum or maximum cards needed for this service tier, you can submit 1 or 1000 cards
- PSA is ONLY accepting cards from 1996-present via PSA Gold
- Cards that we have had on hand since the PSA shut down in March 2021 will be submitted via this tier, and TRA Grading will cover the increased grading fees - we will NOT be asking those customers to pay the difference from the old prices
- We ARE accepting Sports Cards via ALL PSA tiers
- Please see new turn around times below (note: these turn around times provided by the grading companies are ESTIMATES only and can not be guaranteed)
- CGC Diamond service has been suspended, now that CGC bulk turn around times are ~3 months
- This will be the last month that CGC will be run at these prices, as there is an expected price increase in early July
- There is soon to be a MASSIVE influx of PSA Gold returns - I am about to jump in a meeting with our contacts in America, and should have more information to release in the next few days.
- Forever Members will now receive 5% off ALL grading tiers (previously was limited to CGC only)
- BGS Service planned to be coming soon
PSA Gold slots are available now HERE.
Until next time,
♥️ you all!